Friday, November 13, 2015

Rookism Round 2 - INSTINCT

After the events of the day, I figure a bit of levity is in order. I often wish that I was a real superhero as depicted within the pages of the novels I am a character in to go out and relieve the world of terror and destruction.

"Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, Knight."
"Hey, quit dry humpin' and get your shit together."
"Well, that's just shitabulous."
"Son of a bitch! Someone please tell me I did not just fucking die."
"You want to see how to make your enemy soil themselves?"
"You're not my type, big guy."
"You little death-cheating bastard."
"What, it's not enough to cheat at Go Fish? You have to cheat death, too?"
"Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass."
"I swear I can smell their shit-eating breath all the way up here."
"Back off, you nasty bitches!"
"What is this, a Martyr Gras parade?"
"He's.....he's fishing with Cha-Ka!"
"That's it, time for a beatdown!"
"Hell no! I just made all sorts of promises I couldn't keep, blah blah blah."
"What can I say? I'm a ladies' man."

I hope this revives some great memories and laughs from INSTINCT. The senseless acts of violence in Paris carried out by those despicable people will not be forgotten. Prayers go out to all peoples for peace and love to overtake this darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment